This 5-bedroom villa allows guests to choose from a variety of thoughtfully appointed areas both in and outside. A fountain-garden courtyard, pool side beds and loungers, 2 balcony seating areas, outdoor lounging under roof, and even a hammock set in a tropical garden. Additionally, each bedroom is designed to be a private personal space equipped with a television, arm chair and ensuite bathing room.
Second Chances is located within Sunset Beach Villas. A gated community 200m from World Famous Grace Bay Beach and fitted with the following for your comfort and enjoyment:
- 6408 sq. ft. combined indoor and developed exterior living area
- Entry courtyard with tropical landscaping, seating area, and waterfall feature
- Private swimming pool, 12 ft. x 20 ft., 5 ft. continuous depth
- Five bedrooms, four king size beds, two twin size beds
- Central AC in the great room and inverter technology air conditioners in each bedroom
- Flat screen smart TV in each bedroom and the living room
- Hotel style linen package
- Library of books
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, cooler
- Beach towels
- Under roof outdoor kitchen equipped with a Weber S Series grill
- Full kitchen with top of the line appliances
- Plenty of small appliances, cookware, and elegant crockery
- Poolside and beach plastic-ware
- Washer and dryer
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Safe in each bedroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Nightly rate from $1,550 to $2,850 plus 12% tax. Please contact us for a quote and to check availability of this villa.
[contact-form-7 id=”1041″ title=”Enquiry”]
Check in is at 4:00 pm. If you arrive earlier, you may drop off your luggage then return at 4:00 pm for your check-in and villa orientation.
Through Palm Management Services we offer the following free of charge:
– Concierge service for booking activities and dinner reservation
– Airport meeting
– Pre-paid cell phone for local calls
Other services are available for additional charge:
– Housekeeping during your stay
– Grocery shopping
– Private chef
Our villas have been reviewed and approved by the Turks and Caicos Tourist Board.